On 02/25/2013 10:47 AM, Malcolm Wallace wrote:
There are lots of Haskell CSV parsers out there.  Most have poor
error-reporting, and do not scale to large inputs.  I am pleased to announce an
industrial-strength library that is robust, fast, space-efficient, lazy, and
scales to gigantic inputs with no loss of performance.

     http://code.haskell.org/lazy-csv/

Downloads from Hackage:

     http://hackage.haskell.org/package/lazy-csv

This library has been in industrial use for several years now, but this is the
first public release.  No doubt the API is not as general as it could be, but
it already serves many purposes very well.  I'm happy to receive bug reports
and suggestions for improvements.

Regards,
     Malcolm

Obvious question: How does this compare to cassava? Especially cassava's Data.CSV.Incremental module? I specifically ask because you mention that it's " It is lazier, faster, more space-efficient, and more flexible in its treatment of errors, than any other extant Haskell CSV library on Hackage" but there is no mention of cassava in the website.

- Ollie