On 2/15/07, Kirsten Chevalier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So which date was this infamous show where they talked trash about
Haskell, anyway? I want to hear this firsthand, but the tables of
contents given on their web sites don't seem to list "talking trash
about Haskell" as an item :-)

For anyone else who might be wondering (and who, like me, can't resist
a trainwreck), I answered my own question:
http://www.lugradio.org/episodes/68 (January 2, 2007), about 0:10:00
into the podcast.

--
Kirsten Chevalier* [EMAIL PROTECTED] *Often in error, never in doubt
"The blues isn't about feeling better, it's about making other people feel