On 2/16/07, Kirsten Chevalier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2/15/07, Kirsten Chevalier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So which date was this infamous show where they talked trash about
> Haskell, anyway? I want to hear this firsthand, but the tables of
> contents given on their web sites don't seem to list "talking trash
> about Haskell" as an item :-)

For anyone else who might be wondering (and who, like me, can't resist
a trainwreck), I answered my own question:
http://www.lugradio.org/episodes/68 (January 2, 2007), about 0:10:00
into the podcast.

Also:
http://www.lugradio.org/episodes/70 (January 29, 2007) at 1:13:16, if
you want to hear them (mis)quote from Simon's reply to the above.

--
Kirsten Chevalier* [EMAIL PROTECTED] *Often in error, never in doubt
"Daylight savings never saved me anything / and Thanksgiving time never