On Oct 19, 2007, at 8:18 , Simon Marlow wrote:

Ketil Malde wrote:
"Claus Reinke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Incedentally, this reminds me that GHC should have a warning for not
using explicit import lists (perhaps only for external package
imports).
for package-level imports/exports, that sounds useful.
Isn't there a secret key combination in haskell-mode for Emacs that
populates the import lists automatically?

No emacs command that I know of, but GHC has the -ddump-minimal- imports flag.

I think Ketil may be thinking of a command in Shim. Unfortunately, haskell-mode is iffy in xemacs, and Shim essentially unusable... and my fingermacros have been tuned for xemacs for so long that I trip over myself trying to use fsfemacs.

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]