Hi Kyra,

thanks for your reply.

The problem I was facing is using an MS-Access backend with HDBC-ODBC. I try to export data to MS-Access and I can't get it to work. Otherwise HDBC works fine in other parts of my app but with MS-Access it blows up.

I did of course post this on the haskell-cafe list first, but no response and the HDBC package maintainer himself was unable to help too since he's not using Windows.

Günther