Günther Schmidt wrote:
Hi Bulat,

I do :), but I was amazed that there was no response to a post with, what I thought, would be a rather common problem for an application developer. That post was about writing to an MS-Access database via HDBC-ODBC, which fails. When I then asked the HDBC maintainer himself it turned out that he doesn't use Windows either and thus can't help.

Thus my cry for help explicitly to Haskellers on Windows.

If you managed to get HDBC-ODBC to compile on Windows in the first place, you got further than me...

It's a pitty that Windows receives so little support, but I guess if nobody has a Windows box to test with, there's not much you can do about it.