All announcements should go to hask...@haskell.org if nowhere else. In
practice, it is probably best to post to both haskell and haskell-cafe
and this is what most people do.

I would suggest that posting announcements *only* to haskell@, but with followups set to haskell-cafe@, is the ideal way to keep everyone informed, whilst minimising the amount of unnecessary duplicate mails people receive.

(And on the topic of duplicate mails, it would reduce _so_ much irritation if all the haskell-related mailing lists could set the Reply-To header to the list, instead of defaulting to the original poster. I already have enough email to deal with without having 3 or sometimes 4 copies of every message in every thread that I participate in.)

Regards,
    Malcolm