Some of these are not ready for production use; e.g.: RESTng: "RESTng is still experimental and incomplete". It has no documentation and doesn't even compile. Sadly typical.

It's a bit of a chicken and egg thing. I'd switch to Haskell in a commercial setting if there were more good libraries, yet the act of switching would lead to the production of more good libraries. The latter, though, is cost-prohibitive, given all the components that would need to be developed. A few years from now, or post Haskell-on- JVM, I might be singing a different tune.

I do greatly admire the work you and your company have done for Haskell.

What has the Industrial Haskell group done so far? I haven't seen any announcements. The work I'd be most interested in helping co-sponsor is Haskell on JVM (biggest bang for the buck).

Regards,

John A. De Goes
N-Brain, Inc.
The Evolution of Collaboration