Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH wrote:
On Jan 12, 2010, at 17:12 , Niklas Broberg wrote:
Haskell '98 apparently features 25 reserved words. (Not counting "forall"
and "mdo" and so on, which AFAIK are not in Haskell '98.)

21 actually. case, class, data, default, deriving, do, else, if,
import, in, infix, infixl, infixr, instance, let, module, newtype, of,
then, type, where. There's also three special words that can still be
used as identifiers, so aren't reserved: as, qualified, hiding.

Are we counting the FFI annex ("foreign")?

Strictly, wasn't that added *after* the Haskell 98 report was written? I.e., if you wanted to be ultra-technical about it, it's not part of the original Haskell '98?

At any rate, no I didn't count the FFI. (Since I almost never use it.)