Niklas Broberg schrieb:
Haskell '98 apparently features 25 reserved words. (Not counting "forall"
and "mdo" and so on, which AFAIK are not in Haskell '98.)

21 actually. case, class, data, default, deriving, do, else, if,
import, in, infix, infixl, infixr, instance, let, module, newtype, of,
then, type, where. There's also three special words that can still be
used as identifiers, so aren't reserved: as, qualified, hiding.
Recently I added 'export' to my NEdit highlight patterns in order to support FFI statements more completely.