James Russell wrote:
I am pleased to announce the Functional Programming Bibliography
at http://www.catamorphism.net/

I am eager for suggestions as to how the site could be made more
useful.

As is traditional, my ISP's spam filter ate this email. *sigh*

Anyway, I did a search for "Simon Peyton Jones" and got... zero results. o_O But on further investigation, searching just "Peyton Jones" delivers the expected deluge of hits. Maybe make the searching smarter? (Or just make a small note to search by last name only...)

Also, I did a search, changed the sort criteria, and... the previously entered information was not presurved. Hopefully that isn't hard to fix.

This resource seems like a nice idea. There are a whole crocload of fascinating papers about GHC and program optimisation out there, but it tends to be a tad time-consuming to track them all down. Hopefully this site will make things significantly easier in that department.