On 18 March 2010 15:07, Warren Harris <warrensomeb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Apologies in advance if this is all documented somewhere, but I couldn't
> find it on the haskell platform site/trac. BTW, I'm on Mac/Leopard -- love
> the fact that it didn't take hours to build everything!

I have no real knowledge about how the OSX installer works, but since
it's an all-in-one installer I would think that you can't selectively
upgrade parts of it, etc.  Also, whilst it might be possible to have
two versions installed in parallel, it would probably be better to
uninstall the old one first before installing the new one (not sure if
the installer does this for you).

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
ivan.miljeno...@gmail.com