I downloaded the new haskell-platform-2010.1.0.0-i386.dmg today... ran the uninstaller, ghc installer and the platform installer. When I run ghci, it seems to work fine, but when I try cabal, I get this crash:

$ cabal --version
dyld: unknown required load command 0x80000022
Trace/BPT trap

Any suggestions? (I'm on 10.5.8). Maybe I'll try the macport install process instead.

Thanks for your help,

Warren