wren ng thornton wrote:
Since GHC 6.12 ships with QC2 it looks like it's finally time to get around to converting some old testing scripts. Unfortunately, one of the things I couldn't figure out last time I looked (and hence why I haven't switched) is how to reconfigure the configuration parameters to the driver function. Is there a porting guide anywhere, or how else can I adjust the configuration parameters (in particular, the configMaxTest and configMaxFail parameters)?

Ah, nevermind. I found what they renamed things to

--
Live well,
~wren