Ivan Lazar Miljenovic wrote:
wren ng thornton <w...@freegeek.org> writes:

Since GHC 6.12 ships with QC2 it looks like it's finally time to get
around to converting some old testing scripts.

Well, the Haskell Platform does, not GHC...

Fair enough (it was one of the two :)

Unfortunately, one of the things I couldn't figure out last time I
looked (and hence why I haven't switched) is how to reconfigure the
configuration parameters to the driver function.  Is there a porting
guide anywhere, or how else can I adjust the configuration parameters
(in particular, the configMaxTest and configMaxFail parameters)?

I'm not sure what you mean by "driver function", but there is
quickCheckWith:
http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/QuickCheck/2.1.0.3/doc/html/Test-QuickCheck.html#v%3AquickCheckWith
(and also quickCheckWithResult) which let you customise the number of
tests you want, etc.  Is that what you were after?

Yeah, that's the one.

--
Live well,
~wren