On 5 Aug 2010, at 06:10, aditya siram wrote:

> This is slightly OT, but is there a way of getting some Emacs keybindings in
> Leksah?

You can add them to the keymap.lkshk, but you will be limited to adding things
leksah has commands for.  If you do make some bindings please share them.

We are working on integrating Yi as our editor instead of GtkSourceView and it
has emacs keybindings.  This integration is still in the early stages and I
would not recommend trying to use it yet (unless you happen to have time to
help out).