Günther,

On 10/27/2010 05:12 PM, you wrote:
For some reason it has become acceptable to
politicalize a subject at the earliest convenience and take the gloves off.

You were the first offender, when you wrote the following:

"since there is no mail client library even after 10+ years I suggest to rethink the approach, because frankly, it's not working."

Nobody provoked this comment, it was apparently a result of nothing more than your rather immature frustration at being unable to immediately obtain a free library to satisfy your needs with little effort on your part.

"Trolling" is one of the kinder words that could be used to describe such behavior.

I urge you, my fellow haskellers, to show some restraint when we are
dealing with one another on this list.

It would help your own credibility if you would acknowledge your own role in the matter before calling for others to show restraint. If you were to follow your own advice, you wouldn't need to be posting comments like this.

Anton