On 10/27/2010 10:08 AM, Günther Schmidt wrote:
Dear Malcolm,

since there is no mail client library even after 10+ years I suggest to
rethink the approach, because frankly, it's not working.

Why do you keep suggesting this?

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/WashNGo

There is no need for a mail client library on many platforms. Just pipe the data to /usr/sbin/sendmail and poof. Done.

Has it occurred to you that there is no mail client library because there is no need for one? Frankly I am unimpressed with monster 10,000-SLOC mail client libraries that make it a lot harder for me to pipe some stuff to sendmail.

-- John

Günther