On 10/27/10 1:13 AM, Dmitry V'yal wrote:
Code I wrote works quite well for my purposes and I copied it into
several my programs. In order to make maintenance easier I recently
thought about uploading it to hackage. But given a wast amount of
half-dead packages with intersecting functionality there I'd like to ask
the opinion of community. Does such library look helpful to you?

Absolutely! Please do release it in its own package. Gtk2hs is certainly too
heavy a dependency for this.

I don't think you'll find anything in it, but here's what I've been using:

http://joyful.com/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=hledger;a=headblob;f=/hledger/Hledger/Cli/Utils.hs
 -> openBrowserOn