I'm wondering if there is any port of Haskell to Embedded
   systems. Any hint welcomed

nhc has been used for a number of embedded projects.

As mentioned by Don Stewart, my group at Macquarie has a project to port nhc98 to Palm OS (not quite embedded but some similar issues). An older port that we did provided a proof of concept but we are in the process of re-engineering things to make it more stable and maintainable.

As the first step, I am developing a literate version of the nhc98 runtime and factoring out system-specific things as we go. When it is finished I expect that the literate runtime will be useful to others wishing to learn how the runtime works and for other porting projects.

Regards,
Tony Sloane

Dept of Computing, Macquarie University
January - July 2005, Visiting Research Fellow, PLS, CSE, UNSW