On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 07:55:14PM +0200, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
> Meanwhile everyone is using apostrophes as straight quote marks.
> This would have been sane if Unicode had conceded the overloaded
> meaning of U+0027 and defined a separate apostrophe character
> distinct from U+2019.
>
> As I said, the one hateful aspect about it.

If that's the only thing about the Unicode charset that you find hateful
then you've not looked at it very hard.

There's a picture of a fucking snowman in there.

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator Of The World

    I apologize if I offended you personally,
    I intended to do it professionally.
        -- Steve Champeon, on the nanog list