On Nov 9, 2005, at 22:43, Luke Kanies wrote:

-- Luke (fresh off being heavily castigated in an ice cream shop by Richard Stallman for daring to use the phrase "open source" to describe software
released under the GPL)

You know, I was recently castigated by rms because I lumped together two kinds of intellectual property, and, in his eyes, weakened the fight against unjust use of said intellectual property because I did so. Although purist, he definately had a point.

If rms is an asshole, it is my opinion that the world needs more assholes.

Of a certain kind, of course.

And, of course, I strive to be one. A big one.

Well, one may hope, right?

-John