When does it crash? For example, when I've just entered the URL secondlife.com.

that's not a bug, that's a feature
"protects you from vapid online worlds"
i know i demand it from the next release of safari

On 4/16/07, Yossi Kreinin <yossi.krei...@mobileye.com> wrote:
I have the newest Firefox. At least I think I do, because each time it crashes
and I restart it, there's a page telling me that Firefox was updated.

When does it crash? For example, when I've just entered the URL secondlife.com.
Well, the life of Firefox sure came to an end, and I had to start a new life -
except it wasn't second, it was tenth or something. At least it restores the
session correctly.

Of course it's not necessarily the fault of some code in Firefox itself; it can
be one of the million things it could depend on in the ancient Linux
distribution crippling my desktop.