* Jarkko Hietaniemi <j...@iki.fi> [2007-08-20 14:00]:
> A. Pagaltzis wrote:
> > * Robert Rothenberg <rob...@gmail.com> [2007-08-20 03:55]:
> >> The hate these things inspire are so numerous.
> >
> > Worst is that most of them are brutally incompetent about
> > HTTP; many of them will send you a 301 permanent redirect for
> > all your web access attempts until you sign in.
>
> You are trying to use the Inttarweb before you pay us?
> Sacrilege!

I don't even mind -- but what they should send is their sign-in
page in the body of a 403 response, not a redirect and CERTAINLY
NOT A FsCKING PERMANENT ONE argh! Kill kill kill!!

Have fun checking all your feed subscriptions to revert the
damage. This is equally an aggregator hate, though. Most of them
make it hard to check whether they encountered any 301s or 410s
and changed subscriptions accordingly.

There's plenty in the pass-around hate bucket here.

"99 bottles of hate on the wall",