On 2008-01-15, at 08:13, David Cantrell wrote:
What bug was fixed I have no idea.  I have only a hazy recollection of
what features it has, and certainly couldn't have told you off the top
of my head that 1.03 was the most recent release.

So it doesn't tell me anything useful at all.

On the other hand, for me, 1.5.4 versus 1.5.2 does tell me something useful.

If a script worked on 1.5.2, it will work on 1.5.4 and it's supposed to work on 1.6, and unless you hit a bug fixed in 1.5.2 it'll work on 1.5.1 (that is, the API hasn't changed), but you bloody well better check the man page before upgrading to 2.1.0 or using it on a system that only has 1.4.8 installed.