I don't remember when, but somewhere in the last year or so, Firefox has started
to want the focus, ALWAYS! Firefox, I clicked on another app! Just because some
d*mn web page you are trying to render wants to set a d*mn cookie does NOT give
you the right to pop back in to the front and steal my d*mn focus. You are *NOT*
the center of my d*mn computing experience! We are not in a monogamous, or even
serially monogamous, relationship. I will continue to see other programs, and
you
need to stop calling all the time, and following me around. Just wait your d*mn
turn! You fetid pile of horse dung! ;-)

--
Timothy Knox <mailto:t...@thelbane.com>
The one thing I've learned about freedom of expression is that you really