Joshua Juran wrote:
Remember waiting several minutes for the Finder to figure out that the AppleShare server is GONE, and it's NOT coming back? Well, lose a Bluetooth peer and you get to wait FOREVER.

Or until you reboot.

That's funny because just an hour ago I woke my laptop up from sleep and made the horrible mistake of unmounting an sshfs volume that was tunneled through a now defunct ssh tunnel. Beachball of death. Everything locked up except for some inexplicable reason I could still move windows around.

--
...they shared one last kiss that left a bitter yet sweet taste in her
mouth--kind of like throwing up after eating a junior mint.