On Jun 14, 2008, at 16:23, Peter da Silva wrote:

On 2008-06-14, at 00:47, Marco Von Ballmoos wrote:
On Jun 13, 2008, at 23:47, Peter da Silva wrote:
After reading the last rant on this subject I assumed that Opera would have an
obvous way to move toolbars around. But... no, I don't see it.

I'm not qualified to judge whether right-clicking the toolbar and selecting "Customize..." from the shortcut menu is obvious or not.

Having done that, tell me how you use that interface to put the address bar at the top and the tab bar immediately below it.

I don't, so I can't. I usually have so many windows open that I use the window list instead of the tab bar, which I why I had no idea there was a limitation on its placement.

--
Marco Von Ballmoos
http://earthli.com - Home of the earthli WebCore; PHP web sites made simple.