On Fri, 20 Feb 2009, Andy Dougherty wrote:

I deal with one copmany that does this approximately every 6 months.
However, they inadvertantly keep me informed because they have an
automatic customer-satisfaction survey that gets sent out every time a
ticket is closed.  So every 6 months I get a pile full of surveys in the
mail and know it's time to go back and reopen the tickets.

It's clear they don't respond to tickets, but if you give them really
low ratings in the customer satisfaction surveys, do they act then?  Or
do they ignore those too?