It's clear they don't respond to tickets, but if you give them really
low ratings in the customer satisfaction surveys, do they act then? Or
do they ignore those too?

I recently received a cisco survey request. After rating them dismally low (for good reason, of course), I received an email containing this gem:

In addition, we have a Low Score Follow Up program that ensures we close the loop on any outstanding issues.

Apparently, they don't close loops, because I'm still waiting.

My guess is that they simply remove the top and bottom 1% or ratings, average the rest, and give the manager a bonus if this average is at or over the target set at the start of the year. And once the average is calculated, the surveys are deleted, because they couldn't care less about you once their bonus is set.