On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 1:52 AM, Nicholas Clark wrote:

>> >Woah woah woah. Hate. Please.
>>
>> Sorry, I thought I was implicitly damning everyone else with faint
>> praise.
>
> Given that entropy is only allowed to increase, I was wondering what extra
> software Hate Google was perpetuating elsewhere to comply with the second
> law of thermodynamics.

Well, Google calendars has an option to make your calendars publicly
viewable so people who are interested in your events can add them to
their own calendars. That was pretty useful up until a few months ago
when they decided for whatever reason to remove the ability to search
for public events, thus removing any possibility of finding new public
calendars. Dropping that very useful functionality earned them a
heaping pile of hate from me.