On 04/05/12 03:35 AM, Roger Burton West wrote:
With 6-11, would you have had time to notice before a new version came out?

Which is a hate in itself.

My e-mail server (Kerio Mailserver) was written with the assumption that, since Firefox 3 was the latest for years, it would never have to handle a 2-digit version code.

So when Firefox 10 came out, it assumed I was using Firefox 1, and changed its webmail page appropriately.

I'm not entirely sure which software to hate more in this case. But at least I'll only have to wait a few months for Firefox 30, and then it'll be happy again. After all, it's not like it'll go through any major changes.