Hi Vaibhav,

My advice is for the unaware. :-)

No implication or disrespect is meant for others.

We have targeted our EC2 scripts at the newcomer, early evaluator, or casual
experimenter, though they can for sure serve as a starting point to build
something more professional/production.  So maybe someone coming to EC2 via our
scripts may not be fully aware of the risks and can use some advice. As you say,
they are not sys admins.

When there is a hot fail over solution for Hadoop that can work pretty much out
of the box, most (all?) of this will be moot.

   - Andy