From: hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org
[mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org] On Behalf Of TMS-Studie
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 3:11 PM
To: hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Subject: [HCP-Users] High-resolution resting state networks available as
template?

Dear HCPers

on this HCP webpage

https://humanconnectome.org/about/project/pulse-sequences.html

high resolution resting state networks are shown (figure 2). As I searched
the web I only found 2 studies using 7T for rs fmri investigation which
aren't related to the HCP. Could you tell who is the author of the
(preliminary) study results?

And might it be possible to get the results as nifti templates? Other
resting state templates are fairly blurry and so it would be better to
cross-check the own results with such high resolution results.

Thanks,
Matthias