Dear all,
I would like to do the following things with task fMRI.
I threshold the file HCP_Q1-2_R120_tfMRI_ALLTASKS_level3_hp200_s4.dscalar.nii
to get the activation regionusing -cifti-math "x>5"
I want to extract the average timeseries from the roi region. But it seems that
-cifti-parcellate requires a label file as input. And -cifti-create-label
requires a volume file as input to create a label.But my output from
-cifti-math is in cifti format, it is neither a volume nor a label.
How can I do to transform it?
Another question is how can I extract several frames from
"tfMRI_MOTOR_LR_Atlas.dtseries.nii" file, such as from frame 10 to 20?

Thanks a lot!
Best Regards,Lisa