Hi Sean,

The tfMRI E-Prime stimuli scripts are already available in ConnectomeDB as
“Quick Downloads” on the Resources page for both the main healthy adult HCP and
the Lifespan Pilot HCP. Login to ConnectomeDB and click on the “Resources”
button for either project. Find the E-Prime fMRI scripts
<https://db.humanconnectome.org/app/action/ChooseDownloadResources?project=HCP_Resources&resource=Scripts&filePath=HCP_TFMRI_scripts.zip>
  link and click to download. (the hyperlink here is for the main HCP scripts)

As noted in the HCP Reference Manual
<http://humanconnectome.org/documentation/S500/HCP_S500+MEG2_Release_Reference_Manual.pdf>
  ( Task fMRI files and protocol details section, p75),  a bug was written into
the E-prime script for the EMOTION task, such that the task stopped short of
the last three trials of the last task block in each run. This bug was not
discovered until data had been collected on several participants. To maintain
consistency across participants, we have not changed the script mid-stream.

The Lifespan E-Prime scripts have the EMOTION task bug fixed. Otherwise, I
believe they are exactly the same 7 tasks as have been used for the main HCP.

So, depending on how you want to compare the data from your subjects with our
main or Lifespan HCP subjects, you can decide which version of the scripts you
want.

Best,

Jenn

Jennifer Elam, Ph.D.
Outreach Coordinator, Human Connectome Project
Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Box 8108
660 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
 <tel:314-362-9387> 314-362-9387
 <mailto:el...@pcg.wustl.edu> el...@pcg.wustl.edu