For Lifespan, the bug was fixed in the EMOTION task. Also, the WM task was
changed to drop the BODY and TOOL conditions and increase the number of FACE
and PLACE blocks.

The Lifespan scripts are also available for download at:
https://db.humanconnectome.org/app/action/ChooseDownloadResources?project=HCP_Resources&resource=Scripts&filePath=Lifespan_TFMRI_scripts.zip

--Greg

Greg Burgess, Ph.D.
Staff Scientist, Human Connectome Project
Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology
Phone: 314-362-7864
Email: gburg...@wustl.edu