Hi Timothy,

Thank you for pointing that out. I typed that wrong but I used the correct
transformation in matlab. As I said my transformed z scores are actually
almost perfectly linearly correlated with HCP netmats, though the latter is
much larger. I want to understand why the latter is larger and why the two
are not exactly correlated.

Thanks,
Cherry