Hi Marta,

You will probably end up using wb_command to do what you need to do.
There are a bunch of tools that might be able to help.  The usage is huge,
so do something like this to write it to a text file:

wb_command -all-commands-help > ~/Desktop/wb_command.help.txt

Then open ~/Desktop/wb_command.help.txt in a text editor and have a look
at the help for these commands:

-cifti-all-labels-to-rois
-cifti-create-label
-cifti-find-clusters
-cifti-label-import
-cifti-label-to-roi
-volume-to-surface-mapping

You won't use all of them, but this will narrow the focus.

Donna