You can always get help for an individual command by running it without any
arguments, and you can list the commands and only a short description with
-list-commands.  You can also browse the commands here:

http://www.humanconnectome.org/software/workbench-command.php

In this case, you will want to start with -volume-to-surface-mapping and
-metric-label-import, then either -cifti-create-label if you have the
Atlas_ROIs.2.nii.gz file handy, or else -cifti-replace-structure
(potentially with -cifti-math, -cifti-merge, and -cifti-label-import
commands to create an empty single-map cifti label file from an existing
cifti file).  This will get you a cifti label file, and you can then
use -cifti-label-to-roi or -cifti-all-labels-to-rois to get a label as an
ROI.

We are working on a way to make it easier to get volume and surface data
into cifti format, matching the brainordinate space of an existing file.

Tim