Hi Tzvetan,

Which anatomical MR are you using? Note that the ‘baked in’ fiducial locations
are indeed approximate, but they only make sense in context of the anatomical
image in which they have been clicked. This image was a 1mm resolution image
with a sufficient field of view to capture the entire scalp surface + facial
details. This image is not part of the released data.
Thus, in short, the fiducial locations (defined in voxels) don’t make sense in
the context of the anatomical image you are using.
Since everything is already in register (and the co-registration details are
represented in the 100307_MEG_anatomy_transform.txt), what is it you want to do?

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs

Jan-Mathijs Schoffelen, MD PhD

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics,
Nijmegen, The Netherlands

Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,

j.schoffe...@donders.ru.nl
Telephone: +31-24-3614793