Hi Gaurav,

I think this probably needs to be escalated to Jesper, the author of
topup, as I¹m not sure why it isn¹t working as well with your GE data as
it typically does with our Siemens data.  He¹ll likely want your phase up
and phase down spin echo images and the acquisition parameters.  I don¹t
think the issue is the phase encoding direction, as we use AP/PA for a lot
of other stuff now (7T, 3T Prisma, etc).  The on other thing is if you¹ve
got artifacts in the image (e.g. ghosting) that can confuse topup (which
is essentially a specialized nonlinear registration algorithm).

Peace,

Matt.