Hi Tim,

Thanks for your response. Within the Resting State fMRI 1 preprocessed in
the 500 Subjects + MEG2, I see the rfMRI_REST1_LR.nii.gz, which I presume
is the Nifti-1 data. And then I see an rfMRI_REST1_LR_Atlas.dtseries.nii  -
Is that the dtseries.nii Cifti you refer to? Could you explain a bit more
about what's special about the Cifti file? I understand it Cifti is able to
handle  surface vertices and subcortical voxels in one file (i.e. gray
ordinates).

My ultimate goal is to parcellate the brain into cortical regions of
interest, in order to ultimately look at regional functional connectivity
matrices. Do I need the dtseries.nii cifti for that? It seems like the
advantage of that is having surface vertices (i.e. knowing the precise
shape of the surface of the brain) - which I don't think I need for a
standard FC matrix...

Thanks,
Joelle