Dear Sir,

If possible could you please provide me some additional documentation on
how to use efficiently use pre-processing pipelines, I have worked
previously with SPM, HCP-Workbench is new for me, I have completed working
on initial tutorials and started establishing DTI clinical data that we
acquired at Hospital  on Workbench, and i am facing several problems most
of which might be very basic for you but for me ,i am currently stuck at
this point, I want to study structural connectivity between vestibular
system and M5 and i would like to use Workbench for my structural
connectivity analysis . Currently i am doing initial preprocessing with the
given pipelines .

Thanks
Vasudev