Dear Sir,

Thanks for your mail, I will recheck everything and try if it works out, I
apologize if my repeated mails are annoying you, since i am new to HCP
workbench, I am facing some problems, earlier i use to work on Neuroimaging
subjects using SPM in Matlab R2013b ( windows 7 OS ), but for my current
work, I have to establish all the study protocols in workbench as part of
my graduate studies. I am totally new to this and i am trying my best to
resolve my issues on my own, If in case some problems arise i will contact
your team, I thank HCP community for being patient enough to respond to my
questions.

Thanks
Vasudev