Hi Vasudev,

I had the exact same need and requested that information before so I know
how to help you with your question too. Please see that link.
http://www.humanconnectome.org/data/data-use-terms/restricted-access.html
The handedness is part of the restricted HCP data so if you are the PI of
the project you will need to see the terms for the restricted data and
apply for access emailing that form and if you are not the PI in the team
along with any members of the team need to complete that application
according to the instructions. If this does not cover your case you need to
review the instructions and see where you stand to complete the application
accordingly. It is a straightforward process to protect the data of the
subjects and each person requests and gets access separately if needed.
Just make sure you read the terms on how you are allowed to use the data. I
hope that helps. Good luck!

Best regards,
Magda.