Also, note that the PI is required to obtain separate approval as well.
So making sure your PI completes that process will help to move things
along.

cheers,
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.

Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
660 South Euclid Ave.Tel: 314-747-6173
St. Louis, MO  63110Email: mha...@wustl.edu

On 5/20/16, 9:14 AM, "hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org on behalf of
Burgess, Greg" <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org on behalf of
gburg...@wustl.edu> wrote:

The form itself states how long it takes to process.

http://www.humanconnectome.org/data/data-use-terms/DataUseTerms_HCP_Restric
tedAccess_26Jan2016.pdf

--Greg

Greg Burgess, Ph.D.
Staff Scientist, Human Connectome Project
Department of Neuroscience
Phone: 314-362-7864
Email: gburg...@wustl.edu