I agree, that’s why I was checking in to see if there was a sub parcel you had
identified as being involved in response inhibition from your tasks, such as
flanker. There is a lot of background of IFG being involved in response
inhibition, particularly on go/nogo tasks,, so I was wondering if you had any
information on specifically where within your parcellation that may be most
relevant.

On Sep 27, 2016, at 9:57 AM, Harms, Michael