From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Stephen Smith <st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 8:52 PM
To: "Ely, Benjamin" <benjamin....@mssm.edu>, "HCP-Users@humanconnectome.org" <HCP-Users@humanconnectome.org>, "Glasser, Matthew" <glass...@wustl.edu>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] MELODIC denoising vs. released ICA-FIX datasets

Hi - it sounds like maybe it's working fine within the limits of slight differences in mathematical precision between the C++ vs matlab parts of the processing - so the main question would be - have you looked in a viewer at the difference image - e.g. are the voxels with large differences isolated or eg at the edge of the brain?

Cheers.