Thanks for your answer. as it is resting state I can have 1 trial or keep
the trial existed in the pre-processed signals,147trails, Based on the
paper by Sylvain Baillet with title of "The brain resting-state activity is
shaped by synchronized cross-frequency coupling of neural oscillations" the
covariance matrix is empirically estimated by empty-room recording,
therefore as the room noise and participant noise is provided by HCP I
don't know which level of noise do I need to take, or I don't need to
consider that and just simply did what you have proposed.
Thanks